Sunday, December 20, 2009

Perfect Pancakes

I love love breakfast foods...I order breakfast for lunch, dinner, everything! But I've never really gotten on the pancake bandwagon, they're always dry and feel like they're choking me, you know? I follow the Angrychicken blog and she posted a blog with this recipe and mmm...these really are wonderful pancakes. I followed the recipe exactly, the key is to only heat your griddle or pan to medium heat, and to make little pancakes, I used about 1/4C everytime, they're sweet and fluffy and almost like a bread, like I think they'd be yummy with bacon and eggs sandwiched in between...anyways...I LOVED THEM! :) and the girls loved them and pretty much I wanted to share because I was so so so happy to find a recipe for pancakes that didn't need tweaking. BON APPETITE!!!!!

PERFECT PANCAKES

1C flour
2T sugar
2t baking powder
1/2t salt
1C milk
2T vegetable oil
1 large egg

mix all ingredients together in a medium bowl until no longer lumpy. Grease pan with butter and pour 1/4C batter onto hot pan, flip when bubbles appear on sides.