Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Pahooie here...

In case you need one more blog to follow..ahem (you do) my mum started one for her grandchildren, and since I am the only one with grandchildren, its all for ME!ha. You can read it here. So far it just has a poem she wrote for my graduation...but I still cry everytime I read it. I DO still remember the wildflowers mum...and the trees...and sitting in the stroller with Andrea in front of me...and I remember scuffed shoes and rose hips...and sunshine and bramble bushes that bunnies lived in..I remember.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is Richel, Carlos' wife. I love your blog! You write very well. Thanks for checking out my Windows Live page. You have one too! But when I looked at it there is nothing on it! :) My phone number is 775-721-0859 if you ever wanna call me. Maybe I can helo you get your page up or your messenger and we could talk back and forth if we are online at the same time. Thanks for sharing your blog with me!