Monday, June 20, 2011

This one's a doozy

Mailey and I had the most ridiculous conversation last week...bear with me...its semi-naughty but the end result is so incredibly hilarious. Ah children...they really do say the darndest things.





















(Mailey comes walking into the kitchen around 8:45am groggy and complaining)

Mai: Mommy I have an earection (yes i'm spelling it EARECTION)
Me: You have an erection?!?!?
Mailey: Yes mom I think I have an earection
Me: Mailey baby, what are you talking about?! where did you learn that?
Mailey irritated and semi crying now- I have an earection mom stop it!

I just stare blankly at her for a minute wondering how to explain to her why she couldn't possibly have an erection, finally...

Me: Mailey where is it? what do you mean? (insert major effort to not die laughing)
Mailey puts her hand over her ear: I'm sick mom, I have an EARECTION!

OHHHHH MY GOOOOOODNESS! An Ear Infection Mailey darling....say EAR INFECTION! Two words! Ha Ha HA HAHAHAHAHAHAA!!!

5 comments:

NikkiB said...

haha!!! Kids are the best!! :) :) Like when Nolan was golfing and said, "Let's get whacking your ball off". Whew, was I glad he was not saying that to company!! Glad you are back to posting a bit! Missed ya! :) :)

Naomi said...

im dying!!!

Kelly Marin said...

Hahaha thats awesome.

Patti said...

OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSH!! I don't whether I'm laughing harder at Mailey's comment or Nolan's ! BAAAAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Anonymous said...

That's gotta be my Grand-daughter! Oh my WORD!
My stomach HURTS! That's hilarious . . . . What a great story . . . "Mailey irritated and semi crying now - I have an earection mom stop it!" And how you stared blankly at her for a minute wondering how to explain. . . . I can't stop laughing

Grammy Zhanette