Tuesday, January 26, 2010

We have a website!!

So, this week has been nuts, the devil sure knows how to throw his punches, but we're rolling with the punches, and hello! this war is ours sucker so you'll have to try harder than that. Yes, I'm playing chicken with the devil, don't worry, we'll win.
After a couple hours in the urgent care, lots of IV fluids later, I think I can keep down juice. whew. like I said, devils a punk. But we got a super awesome website up and running for the church, check it out here!! Pottershousechico.com

3 comments:

Anne of Alamo said...

egads girl! love the spunk...yada yada been sick! but BAM in your face we have a web site...keep moving and grooving


and I feel horrible about the gum...I will be Emry's servant forever... :)

Kenzie Rice said...

sa-weeeet! who designed the site?

TheFoleyFive said...

Mackenzie, John designed it :) isn't it grand?! If only he could do it for a living (web design) its something he loves loves loves...