Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Meet Pawnza


Mama: Hi Emry you look lovely
Emry: I'm not Emry
M: um..who are you?
E: PAWNZA!
M: I see, hi Pawnza
E: I have a mom
M: I know, I'm your mom
E: no, you're mama.
M: Whats your mom's name then?
E: PONZO!
M: And your sister?
E: PONZO!
M: Thats your mom's name tho...
E: They's matches!
M: What about your dog?
E: PEENZY!

ah...and below is the photo-shoot that followed this highly entertaining interchange. oh, and apparently Pawnza doesn't like to smile. like really... every time I asked for a smile, I was met with "PAWNZA NO LIKES TO SMILE!". okay then.



4 comments:

Kelly Marin said...

Oh they are just way too cute! Love it.:)

Destiny said...

LOL Emery makes some RAD faces : )

ashley said...

PAH HAHA!!!! wow that's very.. clever for a little girl to think of? ha! I remember dress up days like that. so cute!

PapaNana said...

Emmy look likes Amelia Earhart...I guess we could call her Emry Earwig the lost pilot...and it looks like Maizey is her little princess fairy....I guess that makes it...Emerson Earwig and Princess Maizey lost in the land of Chicas and Chicos.