Thursday, October 14, 2010

Mon petit chou

Okay..so I seem to only post when something has gotten me worked up enough to spew it out in words..ha. But I want this blog to also be light hearted, fun, and consistent...so i'm starting a daily post, called "Mon petit chou", or, my little cabbage in french. Its a term of endearment in the romantic language, like how we call our babies our little pumpkin's or sweetheart etc...The crafting craze has seriously caught me by a storm; I am totally swept up in it. I love finding free patterns, DIY tutorials, recipes etc...I LOVE IT! So every day I will post my daily find, some will be for sewers, bakers, crafters, gardeners, mothers etc...I hope you enjoy it, I know I will, and I'll love having an archive of crafty, delicious, indulgent joy for my inner creative woman :)
alright..ready?

MON PETIT CHOU


http://simplyrecipes.com/recipes/how_to_make_fruit_leather/

I can't wait to try this!!!!

No comments: